Casino bonus allocation and withdrawal is only available after meeting certain conditions. Be sure to carefully read the detailed version of the conditions on the casino’s website. If you don’t understand anything, do not hesitate to contact the casino customer support.
Basic bonus conditions include:
- Only one account opened and only one bonus per person, household, IP address, email address, credit card or bank account. If it is being really strict, don’t even try to open multiple accounts. They will not only take your bonus, but might also void your fair winnings from normal deposits. Some casinos may even suspend your casino account and keep the deposit if you’re in breach of these rules.
- Upon registration always use your real personal information, or you will not receive your winnings. The casino will verify your identity before any withdrawal takes place, and you will often have to send scans of two personal documents (ID card, driving licence and/or passport).
- You can’t withdraw bonuses immediately. You always need to rollover bonus amounts multiple times in the casino (known as wagering requirements). Bonus rollovers mean that the sum of your bets in any game must exceed a certain multiple of its original value. With a bonus of 100€ and wagering requirements of 30, you need to bet 3000€ in total. If you play slots and you spin for 10€, you have to spin 300-times (regardless of wins and losses). Players lose most bonuses before fulfilling their wagering requirements.
- There are usually some casino games restricted when playing with a bonus. Especially in the case of games with higher payouts, like most table games, you’ll find restrictions or higher wagering requirements (sometimes 10x or 20x higher than the primary wagering conditions).
- Casinos often restrict bonuses to certain countries only. You can also find this information in the bonus conditions.
- Some bonuses, especially no deposit bonuses, but sometimes also deposit bonuses, feature maximum withdrawal limits. If, for example, a no deposit bonus comes with a 100€ maximum withdrawal limit and a player wins 300€, he can only withdraw 100€ and the remaining amount will be voided.
- To acquire some bonuses, you have to fill in a promotion code while depositing, or while registering a new account (in the case of no deposit bonuses and free spins).