€5,000 cash giveaway in Dead or Alive mobile [NetEnt Promotion]

Discussion in 'News and Promotions' started by pepe, Jan 12, 2017.

  1. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    [​IMG]

    NetEnt will be running €5000 Dead or Alive mobile promotion from 13th to 15th of January. Most of casinos with netent slots should be participating, but before you start playing it is best to contact casino support before and ask them.

    How to win?

    Just spin the reels of Dead or Alive mobile in the period specified above with a minimum bet of €0.09 per spin and you will get 1 entry ticket to raffle for every 20 spins. Each player can have up to 20 tickets per day.

    The draw will be on Monday January 16th and the winners will be announced on Tuesday January 17th.

    The prizes are

    1st Prize € 600
    2nd Prize € 300
    3-5th Prize € 150
    6-20th Prize € 50
    21-50th Prize € 30
    51-100th Prize € 20
    101-200th Prize € 10
     
  2. TTR

    TTR

    299
    44-
    Jul 21, 2015
    € 600
    Click to expand...
    :facepalm:
     
  3. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    TTR said:
    :facepalm:
    Click to expand...
    it's a two day promotion and only for mobile version of slot. not that bad. and the minimum bet of 9 cents works.
     
    TTR likes this.
  4. TTR

    TTR

    299
    44-
    Jul 21, 2015
    pepe said:
    it's a two day promotion and only for mobile version of slot. not that bad. and the minimum bet of 9 cents works.
    Click to expand...
    Probably, but it was better to make a 1€ minimum bet

    Mb they are searching for bugs or smth
     
  5. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    TTR said:
    Probably, but it was better to make a 1€ minimum bet

    Mb they are searching for bugs or smth
    Click to expand...
    the prize money would be much higher then if the minimum bet was €1.

    that's why it is not that bad promotion, considering you only have to make minimum bets of 9 cents.
     
  6. ThermalMode

    ThermalMode

    56
    34-
    Jan 22, 2017
    That was a challenge from Netent? Not from casino? I have never heared about such things from soft providers...
     
  7. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    ThermalMode said:
    That was a challenge from Netent? Not from casino? I have never heared about such things from soft providers...
    Click to expand...
    yeah it was netent challenge. the name of the thread has [netent promotion]
     
  8. MrIntelligence

    MrIntelligence

    15
    5-
    Jan 23, 2017
    To be honest I'm disappointed such a monster like Netent contributed only 5000 EUR. They should 50K instead of 5K.
    Don't forget that DoA is switched ON for almost every casino on the planet :)
     
  9. Kazami of Truth

    Kazami of Truth

    41
    9-
    Jan 22, 2017
    MrIntelligence said:
    To be honest I'm disappointed such a monster like Netent contributed only 5000 EUR. They should 50K instead of 5K.
    Don't forget that DoA is switched ON for almost every casino on the planet :)
    Click to expand...
    +10000. That is pocket money for NetEnt. They should gove a bigger ammount.
     
  10. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    Kazami of Truth said:
    gove
    Click to expand...
    is there even such word? :coolface:
     
  11. Flotsams54

    Flotsams54

    40
    15-
    Jan 22, 2017
    pepe said:
    is there even such word? :coolface:
    Click to expand...
    I guess it is missclicked "give"
     
  12. Bad Bond

    Bad Bond

    3
    0-
    Jan 22, 2017
    MrIntelligence said:
    To be honest I'm disappointed such a monster like Netent contributed only 5000 EUR. They should 50K instead of 5K.
    Don't forget that DoA is switched ON for almost every casino on the planet :)
    Click to expand...
    what is that DoA you are talking about!?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  13. inkysoul

    inkysoul

    42
    20-
    Jan 22, 2017
    Bad Bond said:
    what is that DoA you are talking about!?
    Click to expand...
    Dead or Alive. One of the most well-known slots of Netent and one of the most popular slots ever.
     
  14. Slinger

    Slinger

    5
    0-
    Jan 22, 2017
    What is the total estimated entries? Whats the size of the netent network?

    I never win these sort of promotions. On Neteller I entered thousands and thousands of entries and never won a single prize!
     
  15. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    Slinger said:
    What is the total estimated entries? Whats the size of the netent network?

    I never win these sort of promotions. On Neteller I entered thousands and thousands of entries and never won a single prize!
    Click to expand...
    it's long gone by now, this promotion. nobody will tell what are the total estimated entries, netent won't disclose such info imo. and the size of the network too
     
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  16. MrIntelligence

    MrIntelligence

    15
    5-
    Jan 23, 2017
    It is more likely to catch wild line in DoA then win one of the prizes.
     
  17. Slinger

    Slinger

    5
    0-
    Jan 22, 2017
    pepe said:
    it's long gone by now, this promotion. nobody will tell what are the total estimated entries, netent won't disclose such info imo. and the size of the network too
    Click to expand...
    That's too bad. I think sometimes such promotions can have so many people that total value is less than a penny!
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
Casino Cash Palace Blacklist Jan 30, 2017
Cashmio Casino Discussion and support forum Jan 28, 2017
Oshi Casino - din't pay cashback (1200€) Complaints Jan 12, 2017