Betchan casino requests skrill screenshot

Discussion in 'Deposit and Cashout' started by inkysoul, Jan 24, 2017.

  1. inkysoul

    inkysoul

    42
    20-
    Jan 22, 2017
    I have sent all verification documents to Betchan casino and made like 50 deposits and tens of cashout using skrill. It took less then few minuits but last time they requested a skrill screenshot. Why that can happen?
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. ThermalMode

    ThermalMode

    56
    34-
    Jan 22, 2017
    Don't worry, that is comon thing if you have not sent that screen before.
     
  3. shtucer

    shtucer

    11
    3-
    Dec 22, 2016
    Yeah, no need to worry.
    Though it is quite atypical for a SoftSwiss casino, may be they have changed something in their policy.
    I was worried cause one of the accounts I had used for deposits had different name in profile and e-mail. But it was confirmed successfully and now they process my withdrawals fairly quickly.
     
  4. inkysoul

    inkysoul

    42
    20-
    Jan 22, 2017
    Everything is ok they processed my cashout and confirmed it will take short time in future like before.
     
  5. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    the reason is that skrill and neteller accounts are very easy to obtain, they are selling on dark markets (online) for few bucks, same as documents. you can buy all this and make lots of multiple accounts at casino. that's why casinos often request some extra stuff. although not sure how could screenshot help here, I guess it does in some way.
     
  6. CodeExia

    CodeExia

    23
    7-
    Jan 22, 2017
    pepe said:
    the reason is that skrill and neteller accounts are very easy to obtain, they are selling on dark markets (online) for few bucks, same as documents. you can buy all this and make lots of multiple accounts at casino. that's why casinos often request some extra stuff. although not sure how could screenshot help here, I guess it does in some way.
    Click to expand...
    I think they just want to be sure that casino account holder's name is the same that skrill's account holder name.
     
  7. slotrunner

    slotrunner

    1
    0-
    Jan 26, 2017
    Hm... Il never understand betchan. They asked me skrill sreenshot too after more then 20 cashouts.
     
  8. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    slotrunner said:
    Hm... Il never understand betchan. They asked me skrill sreenshot too after more then 20 cashouts.
    Click to expand...
    nice nickname :coolface:

    you never know when casino might want to check anything any time they want, even if you already uploaded some documents before, that does not guarantee that you can play now and do with your account anything you want without risk of being asked questions from casino.
     
  9. shtucer

    shtucer

    11
    3-
    Dec 22, 2016
    CodeExia said:
    I think they just want to be sure that casino account holder's name is the same that skrill's account holder name.
    Click to expand...
    Mine are different that's why I was worried when they asked for screenshots. But still they verified everything without questions. So there should be another reason.
     
  10. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    shtucer said:
    Mine are different that's why I was worried when they asked for screenshots. But still they verified everything without questions. So there should be another reason.
    Click to expand...
    wait, so you deposited from skrill account with different from your batchan account name and they let you cash out? dude don't du like that, it's not allowed. I'm pretty sure you don't have TWO names, you only have one.
     
  11. CodeExia

    CodeExia

    23
    7-
    Jan 22, 2017
    shtucer said:
    Mine are different that's why I was worried when they asked for screenshots. But still they verified everything without questions. So there should be another reason.
    Click to expand...
    Playing the way that you do needs double luck. First to get a win and second not to be banned)
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
Betchan Free Bet Offer News and Promotions 27 minutes ago
Betchan Use Paypal News and Promotions Yesterday at 5:48 AM
Betchan No Deposit Bonus 2018 News and Promotions Oct 28, 2017
Captainjackcasino Mobile App News and Promotions 8 minutes ago
Casino Ventura Free Bet Offer News and Promotions 14 minutes ago