Buy 100% Undetectable Counterfeit Money Grade A $,€,£ and SSD Chemical @ (whatsapp : +237673528224)

Discussion in 'Discussion and support forum' started by Loyalty, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Loyalty

Loyalty

0-
    Sep 29, 2017
    Buy 100% Undetectable Counterfeit Money Grade A $,€,£ and SSD Chemical @ (whatsapp : +237673528224)

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We supply only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.
    THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
    USD - US Dollar
    DNR - DINAR
    GBP - British Pound
    INR - Indian Rupee
    AUD - Australian Dollar
    CAD - Canadian Dollar
    AED - Emirati Dirham
    ZAR - Rand
    CHF - Swiss Franc
    CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
    MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
    THB - Thai Baht

SHIPPING:
    1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception of your payment.
    2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
    3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
    4. The delivery of item usually takes up to 5 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.

Email: infodocuments4@gmail.com

WhatApp: +237673528224

2. Globaldocuments

Globaldocuments

0-
    Nov 17, 2017
    BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY US DOLLAR , EURO .
    [​IMG]
    Contact us on
    Email: globaldocuments4@gmail.com
    Please Call/Text/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094

THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO TO TOUCH ,FEEL AND NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

YOU CAN USE THESE NOTES ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE BANKS, TESTED AND APPROVED.

WHERE CAN YOU SPEND THE MONEY ?
    MC>DONALD'S , SHOPS , RESTAURANTS , SUPERMARKETS , PETROL SHOPS , GAME HALL , SHOPPING MALLS , GAME AND ATTRACTION PARKS , ELECTRONIC SHOPS , TAXI , METRO AND TRAIN STATION , USED TO PAY BUS AND ANY TRANSPORTATION AND CAN BE USED FOR OTHER PERSONAL PURPOSE , I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING THE MONEY FOR BUT I JUST SELL TO YOU THE AMOUNT YOU NEED, CONTACT MY EMAIL AND SPECIFY WHICH DENOMINATION YOU WANT YOUR NOTES TO COME OR REACH YOUR DESIRED RECEIVING ADDRESS .

**WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET CAUGHT TRYING TO USE THE MONEY IN BANKS .

ABOUT DELIVERY .

ALWAYS AND VERY DISCREET AND FAST DELIVERY, I RESEND YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE IT OR IN CASE OF ANY DELIVERY DELAY , I CANCEL THE ORDER AND RESEND WITHOUT YOU PAY MORE MONEY .

BANK NOTES AVAILABLE IN DENOMINATIONS > EURO 5 , 10 , 20 , 50 , 100 . > US DOLLAR 20 , 50 , 100 .

Contact us on
    Email: globaldocuments4@gmail.com
    Please Call/Text/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094