PocketDice

Discussion in 'Blacklist' started by TTR, Jan 30, 2017.

  1. TTR

    TTR

    299
    44-
    Jul 21, 2015
    This casino was blacklisted on latestcasinobonuses.
     
  2. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    lol, as far as I know pocketdice is implemented to softswiss casino software. https://pocketdice.io here it is
    and I've seen it in some softswiss casinos
     
  3. ThermalMode

    ThermalMode

    56
    34-
    Jan 22, 2017
    pepe said:
    lol, as far as I know pocketdice is implemented to softswiss casino software. https://pocketdice.io here it is
    and I've seen it in some softswiss casinos
    Click to expand...
    I think that online casino placed at .IO domain zone or same must be sent to blacklist by deafult.
     
  4. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    ThermalMode said:
    I think that online casino placed at .IO domain zone or same must be sent to blacklist by deafult.
    Click to expand...
    why? this makes no sense. there are some good projects in .io zone.
     
  5. ThermalMode

    ThermalMode

    56
    34-
    Jan 22, 2017
    pepe said:
    why? this makes no sense. there are some good projects in .io zone.
    Click to expand...
    A lot of dark market sites based there
     
  6. pepe

    pepe

    367
    94-
    May 28, 2016
    ThermalMode said:
    A lot of dark market sites based there
    Click to expand...
    like what? I know a lot of legit services in that zone, a lot of IT project book domains in .io zone.
     
  7. CodeExia

    CodeExia

    23
    7-
    Jan 22, 2017
    pepe said:
    like what? I know a lot of legit services in that zone, a lot of IT project book domains in .io zone.
    Click to expand...
    This domain is usually used for some start ups and open source projects. That is specical. I also think that trusted casino must be landed at com.