A 'fair' casino is an online casino that:
If your casino of choice doesn't meet 'fair and safe' criteria, but does meet 'fair' criteria, you should additionally follow these rules:
- Pays out all legitimate winnings
- Doesn't have any unfair clauses in its terms and conditions (T&Cs)
- Doesn't use any deceitful practices to trick players
- Enforces restricted countries (doesn't allow players from these countries to create an account or play from them) and restricted bonuses (only gives bonuses to eligible players)
- Make sure not to create duplicate accounts.
- Read the bonus T&Cs carefully and check for special rules that might be in place in relation to playing with bonus money.
- Consider reading the casino's T&Cs. Ideally, players shouldn't have to do this, but it's still a good idea to give them a read.